Accessible Instructional Materials
- Links and how to information on creating accessible course materials
- Template and instructions on creating an accessible syllabus
- Accessibility Courses on Lynda.com (you will need to log in to Lynda.com to view these resources)
There are various requirements for multimedia content produced by faculty. Please review the Accessibility Guidelines for Multimedia to understand when captioining is required, and how to get your content captioned.
Working with Disability Resources and Services (DRS)
Submit a TUHelp Request
The link below will take you directly to a page where you can submit a TUHelp request for the following accessibility related items.
You will need to login with your AccessNet account to complete the form.
- General Inquiry
- Captioning Requests
- Captioning: Live
- Captioning: Pre-Recorded Media
- Report a Facilities Barrier
Center for Advancement of Teaching (CAT)
- Inclusive Classroom Considerations
Provided by Blackboard
Temple University Accessibility Related Policies
Visit the University Policies page for all policies directly and indirectly related to accessibility.
Filing a Complaint
Office of Equal Opportunity Compliance
2nd Flooor Mezzanine, Sullivan Hall
1330 Polett Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19122